Physics Learning Center: Apply
The Physics Learning Center (PLC) has an application process to help determine which PLC resources best fit your needs. The application process includes filling out a form, speaking with PLC staff to learn what the PLC is about, and participating in a short interview. PLC resources are limited so it is best to contact us early in the semester.
If you are interested in joining the PLC, please do the following:
- Fill out the 2-page application form (download below or get a printed copy from 2377/2338 Chamberlin). It includes filling out a schedule for your classes and work.
- Submit the application by completing and bringing the application form to our office or attaching it to an email (firstname.lastname@example.org, please include in the subject line the physics course number you are in).
- Schedule a time for an overview and short interview.
- Download (right click) and save the PLC application before filling it out.
- Submit the completed form via email or print it. If printing or submitting as a PDF, please fit to two pages.
- There are also printed PLC applications located in the PLC room.
Return to the PLC main page
|PLC Application for the Fall of 2015 (Word File)||28.32 KB|