[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Spherical interpolation
- To: theil(at)casa.colorado.edu
- Subject: Re: Spherical interpolation
- From: Liam Gumley <liam.gumley(at)ssec.wisc.edu>
- Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 08:32:09 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Space Science and Engineering Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- References: <33BA914B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
David Theil wrote:
> I am reprojecting longitude and latitude data into a Mollweide
> projection using the "WCS" family of routines from the idl
> astronomy library. As expected this creates gaps in the reprojected
> data array. I thought that SPH_SCAT would be a good way of
> filling in the gaps.
Let me know if it works.