PS_FORM, other new IDL programs available

Greetings!

I have made some IDL programs available on my web page that others may
find useful.  Each program contains extensive documentation and
examples you can try.

http://astrog.physics.wisc.edu/~craigm/idl/idl.html

* PS_FORM - dialog to configure PostScript output - "CM" version
* XWINDOW - resizable graphics window - "CM" version

These are based on, but heavily modified versions of, David Fanning's
programs.  This May 1998 version of PS_FORM has better integrated
support for choosing paper sizes, especially European paper sizes.
You can configure predefined page layouts for consistent printouts
every time.  If you use XWINDOW, I suggest downloading it too, since
XWINDOW has changed.

* Plotting Programs
  PLOTIMAGE.PRO - displays an image using a PLOT-like interface
  OPLOTIMAGE.PRO - overlays an image on an existing plot
  PLOTCOLORFILL.PRO - plots colorful bar charts
  PLOTCUBE.PRO - plots three dimensional data that can be printed and folded

Various nifty programs to display images conveniently and with the
proper axes; to make bar charts; and a whimsical program that
constructs a three dimension cube that you print, cut out, and
assemble!  You also need to download a few auxiliary programs, which
are listed on the web page too.

Hope they are useful!

Craig

Craig B. Markwardt, Ph.D.         EMAIL: craigmnet@astrog.physics.wisc.edu