Re: Attention PV-WAVE Users - Announcing the IDL Trade Up Program!

VNI believes this is a user’s forum and has refrained from posting marketing /
pricing information here.

VNI does not believe that IDL is an upgrade to our PV-WAVE product.  If you’re
interested in more accurate information about VNI and our software solutions,
come visit our web site at http://www.vni.com

I apologize for taking up the bandwidth of this group with this thread.

--
Ed Kase
Sales Director