Re: IDL 5.2 Reviews

   Matthew J. Sheats wrote in message <3639D5CB.9B59DCE3@lanl.gov>...
   > However, I think the greatest addition is the new data types (for me at
   >least).  16-bit unsigned integer, 32-bit unsigned long
   >integer, 64-bit long integer, and 64-bit unsigned long integer.
   >Invaluable to me anyway.

Those new datatypes are definitely useful - now I'm waiting
on a complex 16-bit signed integer datatype.....  that is the datatype that
most (all?) MRI scanners use for their acquired data.  Are there
folks other than MRI types that would find this useful?

Craig

-Craig A. Hamilton,PhD cah@medeng.wfubmc.edu
-Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine
-Dept. of Med. Engr. / MRI Center