multiple plots with different ranges

Hi,

I would like to be able to plot as I calculate the points
for three curves in three different windows with three
different ranges on the axes.

;set up windows
window,1
plot,......xrange = ...., yrange=....,.....,/nodata
window,2
plot,......xrange = ...., yrange=....,.....,/nodata
window,3
plot,......xrange = ...., yrange=....,.....,/nodata
;loop to generate points
;inside loop
wset,1
oplot,......
wset,2
oplot,......
wset,3
oplot,......

The curves plot correctly in each separate window, but
and the axis labes on the screen are the right ones for
each window, but

the xrange and yrange values used in all windows correspond
to window 3 values.....  the last time the range values were set!!!

how can I get different range values to correctly appear in each
window?

I know I can plot all the data at the end of the loop into three
separate windows, but we really want students to see the three
curves being generate dat the same time point by point.

Thanks,

John Boccio
boccio@swarthmore.edu