Re: Breaking on Math Warnings?

I just found the answer to my own question. Sorry for taking up bandwidth.
The key command to use is CHECK_MATH().  Although I now need to
see if it works for finding convergence errors as when using the Guass2DFit
routine
(convergence errors are not listed in the table of returned math errors
shown
in the HELP menu on CHECK_MATH() ).
-Scott