[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Routine_info bug in 5.2
- Subject: Routine_info bug in 5.2
- From: steinhh(at)ulrik.uio.no (Stein Vidar Hagfors Haugan)
- Date: 12 Jan 1999 18:16:49 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Oslo, Norway
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:13313
There appears to be a glitch in the handling of non-existing
routine calls. Try the following:
% Attempt to call undefined procedure/function: 'DOESNT_EXIST'.
$MAIN$ ..... DOESNT_EXIST .....
This is causing a bit of a headache in some of my routines
which attempt to write and compile routines on the fly. To
speed things up, the routines will skip the process if the
routine is already compiled (showing up in the routine_info()
Of what use is the routine_info function, if it will in fact
report any misspelled routine as "compiled"? Huh.
I guess I'll have to keep my own list in a COMMON block...sigh.