[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Check mark on menu bar pull down item?
- Subject: Check mark on menu bar pull down item?
- From: Eric Frans <epfrans(at)west.raytheon.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:56:46 -0800
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Raytheon Systems Company
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:13456
Hello IDL folks,
I have looked through the documentation for IDL 5.1 and can't seem to
find any mention of how to display a check mark next to a pull down item
from a menu bar. It looks like IDL leaves room on the left of menu bar
pull down items for this purpose, but I can't figure out how to
implement it. I hope this is possible because it would be a lot slicker
than having to use check boxes in the main widget area to indicate that
certain options are on or off.
As always, thanks in advance for any help!
- Eric Frans