Re: AND statements

Craig Markwardt wrote:

> To users of contributed software: feedback is always welcome!  Whether
> it's a bug report, a feature request, or a "thank you", I am sure that
> the David's, Liam's, Phil's appreciate the interaction and knowing
> that they don't live in a vacuum.

Oh well Craig, i thank you again for your programs. Do you plan to compile your
mpfit program in C ? I would want to have more speed :)    Bye, Jesus

          |      Jesus Fernandez                 |
          |      Unite IRM du CHU de Caen        |
          |      Avenue de la cote de nacre      |
          |      14033 Caen                      |
          |      France                          |