Re: IDL for windows :-{

Stein Vidar Hagfors Haugan (steinhh@ulrik.uio.no) writes:

> I have a better suggestion: Join the protest group against this
> un-IDL-like behaviour and demand that RSI does something to
> amend this...:-)

My check and application are in the mail. :-)

Cheers,

David

P.S. Tell me again how IDL is going to know I want
the colors in *this* window updated, but not the
colors in *that* window over there? Because one of
the best features of 24-bit color is that colors
*don't* change. Which means, of course, that I can
have 10 images, each displayed with a different color
table, on the display at the same time and change only
the one I want to change.

Could it be most of us learned IDL from the same
One-Color-Table-EVER!!! perspective favored by RSI?

--
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting