Re: RedHat-6.0 with Glibc2.1 breaks IDL-5.2

Hi,
    First thank you jeremy for your help.  it definetely helped.  What was actually
causing the problem was that /lib/ld-2.0.7.so existed (redhat upgrade left it there)
but libc-2.1.1.so was also in the same directory.  So it was using incompatible
version of the libraries.  So I just deleted ld-2.0.7 from the directory and now it
is happily loading from the /usr/i386-glibc20-linux/lib directory.
    As a side note before running the idl license manager you have to preload
/usr/i486-linux-libc5/lib/ (or whereever you have the libc 5.0 libraries).  When is
idl and the license manager going to be updated.  The license manager is archaic to
run on libc 5.0 and wouldn't it be easy for idl to support more linux systems?  I
"think" it would be worth it.
                    thanks
                    John