[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Adding to IDL's help files.....
- Subject: Adding to IDL's help files.....
- From: philaldis(at)geocities.com (Phil Aldis)
- Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 14:08:11 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Defence Evaluation & Research Agency
- Reply-To: philaldis(at)geocities.com
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:14937
I was wondering if anyone knew if there was the capability to add
chapters or new books to IDL's help.
I writing this really large program and I'm going to have to provide
help for it. I would like if ti was just like the insight help, in
that from my program, I could simply call my help with a context
specifier. The user could then also search the help, as standard help
Does anyone know how this could be done, using IDL's help. Or do they
have any other ideas about how I could do this. It has to work on both
UNIX and windows, so I can't just use NT help.