Adding to IDL's help files.....

I was wondering if anyone knew if there was the capability to add
chapters or new books to IDL's help.

I writing this really large program and I'm going to have to provide
help for it. I would like if ti was just like the insight help, in
that from my program, I could simply call my help with a context
specifier. The user could then also search the help, as standard help
as well.

Does anyone know how this could be done, using IDL's help. Or do they
have any other ideas about how I could do this. It has to work on both
UNIX and windows, so I can't just use NT help.

Cheers,
Phil