Any way to remove an OPLOT from an image?

Hi,
	I am searching for a way to remove an oplot from an image, without
redrawing the image (it is an image overlaid onto a map projection).
Currently I am using the XOR graphics function and redrawing the oplot
to remove it, but this method looks bad. I would use a pixmap but the
draw window is 950 x 700 and the oplot could be anywhere so I don't
want to suffer a performance hit drawing such a large image. BTW, I am
running VMS :(

	Thanks,

		Andy
		nicholas@uap.nrl.navy.mil