Re: Widget width in vertical base

Jonathan Joseph wrote:

> I just installed 5.2.1 (was using 5.1)
> and I noticed that my horizontal sliders
> in a vertical base no longer set their
> width to the width of the base.

> Anyone else notice this problem or know a solution?

	Actually.. this seems to be a global sort of problem.  I'm not doing
much widget programming at all, but I do use extensively, the ActiveX
plugin under Windows NT.  I see the same problems.  The scroll bars kind
of drift inwards and float around when resizing the window.

	I'm not doing anything size specific, and I'm not making ANY direct
widget calls.. so something is goofy in the default settings I'm
thinking...

	Matt Sheats
	Los Alamos National Laboratory