Re: Copying an object

Stein Vidar Hagfors Haugan (steinhh@ulrik.uio.no) writes:

> Since the documentation for STRUCT_ASSIGN in 5.2.1 says
> that both destination and source may be an object reference

Ah, thanks for this, Stein Vidar. I tried STRUCT_ASSIGN
the other day because I had heard rumors it was suppose
to work with objects, but it failed miserably. Of course,
it didn't occur to me to look at the documentation and
find out it needed to be done inside an object method. :-)

Cheers,

David

P.S. Let's just say I should pay more attention to those
tips that guy Flemming, or whoever he is, writes. :-)

--
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting