GUI Builder or lack of!

Hi,

I was wondering what other newsgroup members think about the lack of GUI
builder on platforms apart from window systems.

We have Unix workstations for which the licenses are more expensive and
yet even though we pay more we get less.

Is this an RSI policy?

In a previous communication with RSI about this subject I was told,

"It was easier to impliment the GUI builder in windows and that is why
it hasn't been ported to other platforms"

Is this true? Even if it is, it surely RSI should be working a little
harder in porting it to other platforms!

It alsmost feels like I have a student version of IDL. Maybey I should
be paying student rates.......

Any comments?

Cheers

Dave Brennan