Re: realizing nonmodal widgets

I believe that the XREGISTERED() function may be what you are looking
for.
If you put a line like this at the start of your INPUT routine,

IF XREGISTERD( "INPUT" ) THEN RETURN

If an input window already exists, it will be brought to the front of
the desktop.

--
Bernard Puc                     AETC, INC.
bpuc@va.aetc.com                1225 Jefferson Davis Highway #800