Xinteranimate

Hi,
I've some troubles with xinteranimate.
I want to realize a short movie with a sample of images ( displayed with tvscl),
overlapped by a circle.
I used  the following commands:
<< tvscl,img(*,*,i)
<<plot_circle
<<a=tvrd()
<<XINTERANIMATE, FRAME = i, IMAGE = a
Everything is OK except the color table behaviour. One
image is correct (red table for example) but the next ist wrong (it looks like
an overexposed photograph). Then the next one is correct and  the next one is
wrong etc....
I have the same behaviour with other color tables (rainbow18 for example)
I think the problem comes from the tvrd() function. Is there a solution?
I'm using IDL 5.2   running on Digital UNIX V4.0B.
Thanks in advance,
Christophe Marque