[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Xinteranimate
- From: marque <christophe.marque(at)obspm.fr>
- Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 15:40:53 +0100
- Followup-To: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: OBSPM
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:17862
I've some troubles with xinteranimate.
I want to realize a short movie with a sample of images ( displayed with tvscl),
overlapped by a circle.
I used the following commands:
<<XINTERANIMATE, FRAME = i, IMAGE = a
Everything is OK except the color table behaviour. One
image is correct (red table for example) but the next ist wrong (it looks like
an overexposed photograph). Then the next one is correct and the next one is
I have the same behaviour with other color tables (rainbow18 for example)
I think the problem comes from the tvrd() function. Is there a solution?
I'm using IDL 5.2 running on Digital UNIX V4.0B.
Thanks in advance,