[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: how to debug IDL with call_external?
- Subject: Re: how to debug IDL with call_external?
- From: Nando <f.iavarone(at)acsys.it>
- Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 10:12:21 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Centro Servizi Interbusiness
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:17876
pei zeng wrote:
I have an IDL application which calls a FORTRAN code(quite
large). When I
Have you tried to use a debugger?
run it, it crashed the application and would not allow me to debug
I work with call_external of C code and I use dbx for debugging.
I run the dbx after IDL launching (on the process id of IDL).
After your code has linked the shared object, set a break point on
your external code and
it is possible to trace the execution.
Advanced Computer System - SPACE DIVISION
via Lazzaro Belli, 23
00040 Frascati - RM
Tel: +39-6-944091 (switchboard)