[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Widget fonts
- From: Ian Dean <Ian.Dean(at)GECM.COM>
- Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 15:01:51 +0000
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:17925
I'm using CDE Motif (X-windows) on OpenVMS, and have a base widget
containing a mixture of text,label,list and table widgets.
I notice that the fonts used vary in size for the different types of
widgets. This makes the output look messy.
How can I use a constant font size for all of these widgets, within the
1) I do not want button or menu fonts changed - I'm happy with
2) I do not want to have to use the
WIDGET_CONTROL,DEFAULT_FONT='nnnn' as this would make the application
less versatile, and would no doubt invalidate the previous wish.
Thanx in advance,