Re: system routines

Martin Schultz wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>    while waiting for the fortran compiler to finish this model (ahgrr -
> the
> next error ...) I played a little with IDL. On my backburner I have
> plans to revise my IDL library and create a website with my routines and
> others which shall be much more comfortable than what I had before
> (Reimar will know what I have in mind ;-). Of course, the building
> process has to be automated...

Dear Martin,

I am still working on a new h_catalog package. The old one has too much
interfaces.
This has no priority at the moment, because the old package works very
good.

Therefore I am looking of some java-script/html example which shows a
tree.
At the moment I am using a gif-tree.

Reimar
begin:vcard