Re: idl2matlab translate-o-matic

I knew that if you thought about it you would begin to understand my
point...

Try this one... Give me a function to return the array result of removing
selected items from an argument array.

Since I can't pass a testing function to that routine (IDL doesn't have
higher order functions), I will accept a routine, for illustrative purposes,
that removes all even values from the array.

Now suppose some joker passes an array containing only even values to that
routine...

- DM

onya8drxcf.fsf@cow.physics.wisc.edu">news:onya8drxcf.fsf@cow.physics.wisc.edu...