CMREPLICATE / CMSET_OP (was: voodoo)

davidf@dfanning.com (David Fanning) writes:
> I tried Craig Markwardt's CMReplicate program and the REBIN/REFORM
> voodoo offered by Liam Gumley and Bill Thompson, but all to no
> effect. All complain about structures.

And just for you, I've fixed CMREPLICATE to do what you wanted
originally. :-)

And not just for you, check out CMSET_OP, which does lots of cool
binary set operations like intersect, union, and exclusive or, but
also handles the complements too (like A AND NOT B).

Craig

http://cow.physics.wisc.edu/~craigm/idl/idl.html