[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Thanks !
- Subject: Re: Thanks !
- From: Mike Schienle <mgs(at)ivsoftware.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 16:10:49 -0800
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Interactive Visuals, Inc.
- References: <38B3FD0D.54F975BF@imk.fzk.de> <38B44ACC.6048BCE0@darkstar.inka.de> <MPG.email@example.com>
- User-Agent: MT-NewsWatcher/3.0 (PPC)
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18600
In article <MPG.firstname.lastname@example.org>,
email@example.com (David Fanning) wrote:
>Ain't IDL grand! :-)
>And just think. Even those of us who have been around
>the block a time or two only really understand about
>half of it. But knowing about virtual functions (and
>passing the information on to at least five aspiring
>IDL users) will almost certainly get you an invitation
>to the next IDL Expert Programmers Association meeting. :-)
Speaking of the IDL Expert Programmers Association, when are you going
to post the pictures from the last meeting? Were you able to get the
release signed by the "entertainment", or will you have to leave those
Mike Schienle Interactive Visuals, Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org Remote Sensing and Image Processing
http://www.ivsoftware.com/ Analysis and Application Development