WIDGET Q: Button-group forced scroll

Hello,

Is there a way to make the scrollable output of CW_BGROUP
forcibly scroll to (say) the middle of the list of buttons?

For example, I have a call to CW_BGROUP that goes somewhat
like this:
	pars_list=cw_bgroup(base_pars,btnlist,/column,/nonexclusive,$
	/return_index,/scroll,set_value=ilist,y_scroll_size=275)
where BTNLIST is a string array and ILIST is a long array.

What I would like to have is a keyword or parameter that says
"move the scroll bar such that LIST[SCROLL_TO_INDEX] is shown
at the top visible position," something that would work like
SET_LIST_TOP does for WIDGET_LIST.  (It so happens I can't use
WIDGET_LIST in this particular application, for some pretty strong
aesthetic reasons.)

Any ideas for workarounds?  Hacks?

Thanks much,
Vinay