Re: xmanager does not block

marc (m_schellens@hotmail.com) writes:

> I have a program, wich calls:
> xmanager,name,tlb
> (without /NO_BLOCK) but xmanager immediately returns.
> Is there a common mistake I might have made?

No mistake. I'm guessing you are calling this program
from within a widget program that is *itself* blocking.
Only the first program that calls for a block actually
blocks. All the rest run through the block. In practice
you usually make these other program modal programs.

You can read this article for more information:

   http://www.dfanning.com/tips/modal_blocking.html

Cheers,

David

--