Strange Linux colors

Hi,

We've just installed a brand new version of PV-WAVE on our Suse-Linux
box.  The applications which used to look really good on an rather old
SGI, now show up in these really psychedelic colors.

I suspect this is related to the visual classes provided by the
XServer, but am very unsure about what really should be done.

Any clues?

Mads

| Mads Ipsen                            |                          |
| Dept. of Physical Chemistry           | phone:  +49-30-8413 5300 |
| Fritz-Haber-Institut der MPG          | fax:    +49-30-8413 5106 |
| Faradayweg 4-6, 14195 Berlin, Germany | ipsen@fhi-berlin.mpg.de  |