Re: suggestions for grabbing license from home

Replying to my own question from yesterday.

I have successfully grabbed the license now.

I had to go in and change the DNS of my home Windows machine to a DNS at
the university. My private ISP DNS was not recognizing the name (or the
hardcoded IP address !?) of the license server at the university.

I can now work with arrays larger than 256x256 AND save them. Woo-hoo.

Dave.