New Wavelets option

 Does anyone have any information/feedback on the new Wavelets Toolkit
"option" for IDL?  What are they asking for it and in what form is it
delivered (.PRO, .SAV, dlm, etc.)?  This is a disturbing new precident
(optional components for a price) ala the Matlab approach.  I've always
considered IDL a single complete package.  I guess my yearly seldom-used
tech support contract isn't quite enough.

Just curious.  Thanks.

-Bill B.

--
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Oscar Gamble, NY Yankees

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.