Re: wrong bounding box

In article <MPG.138c4aba88e8cc85989b29@news.frii.com>, David Fanning <davidf@dfanning.com> wrote:

>    B. Lop off enough of the table with your chain saw
>       to make it fit.

David,

There is definitely something wrong with the way the bounding box is
set when encapsulation is turned on.  All my axis labels on the left-most
plots disappear when I turn encapsulation on.  Opening the file in
Illustrator shows that the bounding box is the problem.

I'm using P.MULTI.  I'd rather not have to duplicate that function to
position my plots when I turn encapsulation on.

Ken