Re: IDL5.2.1: Filling Contours on a Map Background

In article <8fngl3$k79$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  wcapehar@my-deja.com wrote:
> I am using some of scripts from a year ago  before we upgraded to
> IDL5.2.1.
>
> Before I was able to overlay filled contours atop a map background
> Have there been any unexpected changes?
>
> Thanks much
> Bill Capehart

Hi Bill,

In case you are using SGI IRIX, as we do, this is indeed a bug that was
introduced by RSI in IDL5.2.1 -this forced us to keep the old 5.1 in
parallel with 5.2.1 for a long time. It has been corrected in IDL5.3

Greetings, Ole
--
Ole B Christensen	Danish Meteorological Institute

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.