Re: widget_table bug?

This works fine under Unix.  It is related to the skipped offset issue I wrote
about last week with regards to capturing arrow key events with a text widget.
I'd say it was a bug, but it seems rather persistent through the versions I've
tested, and given the hackery required to get things like tracking events from
Windows, it may be more of an OS issue than IDL's.  You might drop them a note
though.

JD

--
 J.D. Smith                             |*|      WORK: (607) 255-5842
 Cornell University Dept. of Astronomy  |*|            (607) 255-6263