Color Printing

I was wondering if I could get some help on how to print a direct graphics
window in color to my color printer.  I load a grayscale image with
tvscl and then change the color table. When I print my image it only comes
out in B&W. Included is my code that I am currently using to try and print
the direct graphics window. Thanks for any help.

-- Mark

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Cor. 1:3

PRO riobj::print, event
	ok = Dialog_PrinterSetup()
	IF ok THEN BEGIN
		snapshot = TVRD()
		thisDevice = !D.Name
		Set_Plot, 'PRINTER'
		plotAspect = Float(self.CurDimX / self.CurDimY)
	    windowAspect = 11.0 / 8.5
	    position = Aspect(plotAspect, WindowAspect=windowAspect)
	    TVScale, snapshot, position=position, /KEEP_ASPECT_RATIO
	    Device, /Close_Document
	    Set_Plot, thisDevice
	ENDIF
END