Re: Color printing to a Lexmark printer

Hello,

I haven't had the kind of experience you describe.

Heads up regarding the PCL device;  the PCL device has trouble switching
between landscape and portrait mode.
I can't remember the which one it will not do, but it turned out to be a
bug in IDL (logged with RSI).
I spun my wheels for a week trying to figure out the PCL device.  I could
get it to work from UNIX
(with the exception of orientation, but from WIN98 I got nothing but
trouble: big files filled with
gibberish.

Ben

--