Re: IMDISP update

Liam E.Gumley (Liam.Gumley@ssec.wisc.edu) writes:

> I've made a few changes to IMDISP which are worthy of public release
> (IMDISP is an advanced replacement for the built-in TV and TVSCL image
> display procedures):

Let's see, talk of money has gotten Liam going again.
Or did RSI call you this morning, Liam? :-)

I'll be updating my TVIMAGE program this afternoon,
so that if you click the middle mouse button inside
the image, the image will dissolve and you will see
a scantily clad IDL programmer dancing with glee
after writing an IDL object program.

By the way, I failed to mention Craig Markwardt's
comparable program PLOTIMAGE the other day when I
was trying to point out how valuable these image
display programs are. Sorry.

Cheers,

David

P.S. Let's just say I've got to do *something* to
get back into this horse race. :-(

--
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting