Re: IMDISP update

David Fanning wrote:

> Liam E.Gumley (Liam.Gumley@ssec.wisc.edu) writes:
>
> > I've made a few changes to IMDISP which are worthy of public release
> > (IMDISP is an advanced replacement for the built-in TV and TVSCL image
> > display procedures):
>
> Let's see, talk of money has gotten Liam going again.
> Or did RSI call you this morning, Liam? :-)

No, I was just getting tired of overlaying axes on images manually, as I
often need to do for MODIS data from the Terra spacecraft (BTW if anyone
needs an IDL reader for MODIS Level-1B data, let me know: I can let you
have one cheap).

I have yet to make a red cent from IMDISP, however donations of beer are
always accepted. If anything, the main benefit of writing IMDISP was
getting image display in IDL sorted out in my head.

Cheers,
Liam
http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/~gumley