Re: IMDISP update

"Liam E.Gumley" wrote:
> I've made a few changes to IMDISP which are worthy of public release
> (IMDISP is an advanced replacement for the built-in TV and TVSCL image
> display procedures):

This morning I discovered the axis range endpoints were not defined
correctly when the AXIS keyword was used. For example, try this with the
old version (1.43):

imdisp, (dist(8))[1:7, 1:7], /axis

You'll notice the major tickmarks don't line up with the image cells. A
new version (1.44) which fixes this problem is now available at
http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/~gumley/imdisp.html

A new example image has been added at the top of the web page, along
with the corresponding code to create it.

Cheers,
Liam.
http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/~gumley