[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
HDF-EOS - revisited
- Subject: HDF-EOS - revisited
- From: Kelly Dean <krdean(at)lamar.colostate.edu>
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:04:07 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21154
I just wanted to share with you all what I learned about using the IDL
EOS calls to open and read the HDF-EOS files. I created a tip's page on
our website to read a sample MODIS Product HDF-EOS file.
I cannot say which one is better - the HDF_SD routines or IDL's EOS_SW
routines. However, it seems to me that the EOS calls are a lot easier. I
still need to test them on large datasets like the 250 meter MODIS data.
Any comments about the web page are welcomed.