Re: Origin of IDL

> > files, I think we'll be ok. (Damn, I'm gonna get flamed for sure!)
>
> You certainly are, you forgot the compilation to fully standalone
> executables! ;-)
>
> Pete.

Come on Pete! This thread is for serious postings only!
You are obviously living in some sort of freakish quasi-state
of funkishness if you think the management at RSI is ever
gonna give users any kind of really useful development
environment that could push them to the forefront of data
visualization and processing technology. If only Microsoft
would charge $1500 a copy for Excel, and charge an extra $10000+
to actually let you distribute your spreadsheet to anyone else,
*maybe* they could start pulling a profit too someday!
So, quit foolin' around.

Todd

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.