[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IDL EPA Exam Test Question
- Subject: IDL EPA Exam Test Question
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:12:25 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21182
The Exam Committee chairman has run off with the
secretary over in the Bookstore and no one seems to
know when he is coming back. So I've been asked to
get a couple of exam questions together. I don't want
to be unfair or anything, so I thought I would throw
out a test question to see if I'm on the right track.
What is the *real* purpose of the DIST function?
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: email@example.com
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155