Re: IDLgrROI and normalized coords

Sorry, folks. I tried to read this after I posted it and it is
absolutely incomprehensible. Let me try again:

What I mean is this. If I set the X and Y arrays in IDLgrROI as
normalized data, the object it displayed properly no matter what the
settings of *coord_conv are. If I use X and Y in data coordinates, and
set the *coord_conv keywords (just like for the rest of object graphics
atoms), the IDLgrROI seems to ignore the scaling and displays just as it
would if *coord_conv were all set to [0, 1], i.e., if the data values
are >1, they disappear from the screen.
Sincerely,
Pavel

P. S. I guess, I need to disappear again and attend that language school :-(