Re: How to get page size for PRINTER device?

Liam Gumley wrote:
> Once again, the page size returned differs from the actual page
> size. Perhaps the returned value is a printer-dependent
> 'printable area' of the page.
>
> Any comments?

I do seem to recall a discussion a few months ago about printers in
which someone indicated that they were unable to position something in a
printer-independent way.  If they specified the upper-left corner, they
got the upper-left corner inside the printable area on the page, and
couldn't position a plot in the center of the page.  I may have the
details incorrect, but the gist of the message certainly implied that
the printer object only returns the printable area of the page rather
than the actual page size.

Phillip