[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: PLOT question
- From: Stuart Colley <src(at)star.ucl.ac.uk>
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:36:10 +0000
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University College London
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22681
I have some data that is periodic, y=f(t) and the data is plotted as
plot, t, y The problem is I'd like t to plot phase angle rather than
time, the problem being the phase angle is between 0 and 1 and repeats.
Attempting to plot the data you just get a plot between 0 and 1, what I'd
like to be able to plot is each cycle of the data with it's phase angle.
Any ideas on how to get the plot axes right?
telephone: +44 (0)20 7679 3483
home page: http://www.star.ucl.ac.uk/~src/
Please e-mail me in plain text ONLY: MS Word, html, etc,
are automatically sent to /dev/null (i.e. deleted).