[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Re: Label_Region
- From: Ben Tupper <btupper(at)bigelow.org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 14:00:12 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences
- References: <3A4A39EF.BA976FF0@bigelow.org> <3A4A60CE.9689D8C@bigelow.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22773
Ben Tupper wrote:
> my associate-non-programmer-biologist-lunchpal suggested padding the
> image with a 1-pixel border. Of course it works like a charm.
He gets the prize for thinking outside the box, so to speak.
FYI, the documentation for LABEL_REGION(data) states that data can be an
N-dimensional array (at least in IDL5.4 where the EIGHT keyword has been
succeeded by the ALL_NEIGHBORS keyword.) However, while building a
wrapper around the function, I discovered that N cannot be 1.
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences
180 McKown Point Rd.
W. Boothbay Harbor, ME 04575