Re: Label_Region

Ben Tupper wrote:

> my associate-non-programmer-biologist-lunchpal suggested padding the
> image with a 1-pixel border.  Of course it works like a charm.

He gets the prize for thinking outside the box, so to speak.

FYI, the documentation for LABEL_REGION(data) states that data can be an
N-dimensional array (at least in IDL5.4 where the EIGHT keyword has been
succeeded by the ALL_NEIGHBORS keyword.)  However, while building a
wrapper around the function, I discovered that N cannot be 1.

Ben

--
Ben Tupper
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences