[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Data Acquisition Options in IPL...
- Subject: Data Acquisition Options in IPL...
- From: randystack(at)aol.com (RandyStack)
- Date: 03 Jan 2001 10:35:04 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22795
Is anyone doing real-time data acquisition in IPL? RSinc mentioned that there
was a way to stream data in via TCP/IP, but I'd also be interested in
processing "live" data from an A/D converter for audio input, or a frame buffer
or USB camera for image. IPL has all the processing and analysis capabilities
I need, but I need something more than static file I/O...as my app involves
spectral analysis, filtering and resynthesis for audio and video I/O. Also,
I'm looking for a way to get post-processing audio out of IPL. Anyone working
with real-time I/O?
P.S. I'm running IPL on a G4 Mac.