Re: Which like command for IDL?

Oh, STRTOK has been around for a while. Any illegal call to STRSPLIT (my
common one, passing an array as a parameter) would crash it and expose a
call to STRTOK. I think I even asked a question about it (long time
ago), but I can't remember what kind of answer did I get. A real IDL
hacker (like Craig) probably would know.
Cheers,
Pavel