Re: Correlate and NAN

Why not simply perform the correlation on a subset of the larger arrays,
that portion with the NaNs removed?  Something like:

indices = [ where( finite(dataset1) eq 1 ), where( finite(dataset2) eq 2
) ]

common_indices = indices( UNIQ(indices, sort(indices)) )

Result  = CORRELATE( dataset1(common_indices), dataset2(common_indices)
)

--
NOAA/OAR/FSL/AD   R/FS5  |  email: loughe@fsl.noaa.gov