[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IDL programmers required
- Subject: IDL programmers required
- From: Gary Quinn <gary(at)esands.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:59:14 +1100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Customer of Connect.com.au Pty. Ltd.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23700
ES&S is an Australian company which manufactures satellite, radar and
environmental monitoring equipment.
At our Melbourne facility, we are developing a new satellite ground
station. We require IDL programmers to work with us over the next three
months in order to complete our current contracts. The system involves
image processing of remote sensing data from NOAA and GMS. Further work
in the same area is probable. We are open to all forms of employment,
depending on the skills and availability of the applicants: contract,
part time or full-time employment conditions can be discussed.
Interested applicants should send a detailed CV by email to
email@example.com quoting SB45928 in the subject heading.