What a load of tosh. If you really know what you're doing you can write your
own batch files to do the same job.

This is for the paranoid newbies, who think big brother is *constantly*
watching them. Personally I'd rather not have advert-ware or snooping
software on my system which this might be (so you've deleted incriminating
evidence - only to send it on to the makers of this software for
"statistics" purposes!)

Ben